ESU Ventures Limited offers an extensive range of professional services and quality products to the oil and gas and allied industry.
We pride ourselves in our well defined policies, process and procedures that ensures quality services, on time delivery of product and services, cost effective and timely delivery of projects with our world class project managers.
Our alliance with our partners of Global service standards in their field of services both local and foreign ensures our capacity to meet up with the technical requirements of our projects thereby delivering products and services of internationally approved standards.
ESU Ventures Limited will be using latest technology available worldwide at a competitive price, working closely with clients’ key supplier and host communities to achieve our set quality services.
EVL is geared towards providing quality services that ensures clients satisfaction always.
We undertake timely delivery of essential supplies for overall support and logistic services to designated offshore and onshore sites, client’s warehouses and offices. Our procurement department offers a wild range of materials, which are, but not limited to the following:
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPES)
- Pipe Fittings, Flanges, Valves, Elbows and Gaskets
- Metering and calibration equipment, Gas Analyzers
- Line pipes, Pig Launchers/Receivers
- Compressors, Pumps, Generators (Gas and Diesel)
- Information communication Technology Equipment
Personal Protective Equipment
- Eye Protection: Eyewear/accessories, Goggle
- Head Protection: Welding helmet, headgear and accessories, V-Gard caps and hats, spray hood, bandana, sweatband
- Hearing Protection: Earplug, Earmuff
- Respiratory Protection: Respirators, Air control devices, Hoods, confined space ventilation, kits/accessories, self contain breathing apparatus.
- Hand Protection: Hand Gloves, finger cots, glove guards, glove dispensers
- Clothing: Rain suit, raincoat, fire retardant clothing, chemical resistant suits, aprons, coverall, overall, hoods.
- Ergonomics: Back belts, impact glove, knee pads, elbow support band, wrist support.
- Foot Protection: Rain boots, boots, shoes, hip and chest waders, boot covers foot guards.
Logistics And Supply Chain Management
In a dynamic global market place, we cannot not exist without having a well planned logistics department in our company.
This is an area we have developed, in line with global acceptable service delivery standard. Our philosophy is to build a logistics and supply management system that has a flexible solution, tailored to meet the needs of our client, to improve efficiency and minimize cost.
The Technical Manpower/Project management services division provide manpower requirement services for the oil & Gas and Allied industries. The division also trains personnel to suite technical areas. We draw our manpower locally and overseas by keeping a resume database, which covers projects and contract staff. Our project Management encompasses the responsibility to plan, execute and co-ordinate the performance of engineering, procurement and construction with the objectives of completing the project in schedule and within budget. Our main focus area is the provision of Specialists to perform the following services:
- Construct Technicians
- QA/QC Inspection
- Project Planning and control
- Plan Operation and maintenance
- Project Management
- Projects Feasibility and Implementation.
- Training Programs.
We can provide technical staff for emergency and long term contracts in the following areas:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Construction & Design Industry
- Corrosion Control
- Facilities Maintenance
Project management ties together all activities on a project. A project may be well conceived and adequately financed, the contracts may be carefully drawn up, the contractors and workers highly experienced, but if all aspects of the project are not expertly integrated and managed, it may overrun the budget, fail to meet the schedule, or fall short in technical quality. Hence, at Esu Ventures Limited we employ project managers with cross functional experience
Esu Ventures Limited in alliance with her technical partners will be using latest technology available worldwide at a competitive price, working closely with clients, key suppliers and host communities to achieve our set quality services.
- Foundation Works Investigation, Fabrication Erection, Dismantling Mast and Towers
- Fire Hydrant system fabrication and installation
- Fire Alarm system installation
- Automatic CO2/FM200 installation
- Oil Spill Response/Control Services
- Pipeline integrity Testing/Monitoring
- Provision of manufacturing/assembly and maintenance of oilfield pumping and stimulation equipment.
- MWD equipment, drilling motors, whip stocks, milling equipment.
- Remote Operated Vehicles.(RoVS)
- Installation Services
- Subsea pipeline installation
Mechanical Engineering Services
Our mechanical operation covers the following areas; these are Design, Fabrication, Rehabilitation and Installation
- Flow lines and Process plant piping
- Facilities Modification and upgrade
- Steel structural fabrication and erection
- Storage Tank fabrication and erection
- Process plant equipment installation
These are performed to standards and specification
Oil facilities & Process Plant Maintenance
- Maintenance of pipeline equipment and structures
- Upgrade of process piping of existing facilities or complete replacement
- Preventive, predictive
- Scheduled& Turn Around
- Electrical and Instrumentation
- HVAC systems
- Metering & calibration
Engineering Design Services
Our design department has some computer aided design software (CAD), these enables us to deliver quality jobs on time. We embark on the following designs
- Basic design
- Detail engineering
- Front End Engineering Design (FEED) Inspection services
- None Destructive Test (NDT)
- Integrity Management services
- Pressure Testing/ leak detection of vessel
- Pipe lines. Surface and underground.
- Hydrostatic test Fire Engineering
- Fabrication and installation of fire sprinklers
- Detectors (smoke, heat, flame & gases)
- Fixed fire extinguishing systems (CO2 N2 Fm200, Argon and Holon replacement)
We are currently working on having collaborative alliance, with some foreign partners. This will facilitate our desire to equip and develop our marine department in line with global acceptable standards, in terms of safety and quality service delivery. Our marine department will be equipped with the following
- Tanker Vessels
- Anchor Handling Tugs (AHTS)
- Remote operated vessels (RoVs)
- Multipurpose Vessels (Mpvs)
- Special Transportation Services
- Marine Vessels Supply and Operations
- Platform Supply Vessel (PSVs)
- Dp2 Platform Supply Vessels (Dp2 PSVs) and lots more.
Piping Engineering Services
- Piping design and flow control. Civil Engineering Services
- Structural Design and Analysis.
- Waste and process water treatment
- Foundation work investigation Environmental services
- Waste management
- Oil spill response
- Environmental impact assessment (EIA)
Other Services We Render are as follows
- Haulage Services
- Road and Petroleum Products Haulage
- Identification and evaluation of workplace hazards
- Conduct goods quality testing
- Develop facility contingency plan
- Assist in preparing air safety and health plan.
- Protocol & Logistics Service